White Dry Wine
Protected Geographical Indication Laconia
Grape varieties: Monemvasia (100 %)
Vinification: Inoculated by selected strains of dry active yeast. Fermented in stainless steel, at low temperature (14 –16 oC) for 15 to 20 days.
Wine description: These old local varieties were primarily chosen for the composition of the legendary wine Malvasia, firstly produced in our territory and now they are vinified to reveal a wine of white - yellow colour, floral and fruity aromas, as well as a rich balanced taste in the palate.
Tasting notes: This white wine you hold in your hands was created in the northeast side of Peloponnisos, in Monemvasia. Scented with the microclimate and its history, concentrates the special characteristics of its place of origin.
White - yellow colour, pear, apricot, flowers, citrus nose, excellent balance, crispy, fairly long finish.
Serving temperature: 9 -11 oC
Best Food Matching: Serve it in 9°-11° C with unusual dishes with white sauces and sea food
- The Balkans International Wine Competition 2016 - NA 2015 - BRONZE medal
- The World of Malvasia 2016 (Vinistra, Croatia) - NA 2015 - SILVER medal
- Decanter Wine Awards 2017 - NA 2016 - BRONZE medal
- The Balkans International Wine Competition 2017 - NA 2016 - BRONZE medal
- Selection Magazine, August 2017 - NA 2016 - GOLD medal (88/100)
- Selection Magazine 2018 - NA 2016 - GOLD MEDAL (88/100)
- 18th Thessaloniki International Wine Competition 2018 - NA 2017 - BRONZE medal
- Vinistra 2018 "The world of Malvasia" - NA 2017 - GOLD medal
- The Balcans International Wine Competition 2018 - NA 2017 - BRONZE medal
- Olymp Wine Awards 2018 - NA 2017 - BRONZE medal
- 19th Thessaloniki International Wine Competition 2019 - NA 2018 - BRONZE medal
- Vinistra 2019 "The world of Malvasia" - NA 2018 - GOLD medal
- Decanter Wine Awards 2019 - NA 2018 - BRONZE medal
- 100% Blind Tasting "Greek Wines" (A. Larson), France - NA 2018 - 86/100
- The Balcans International Wine Competition 2019-NA 2017-BRONZE medal
- NA 2018 - SILVER medal
- The Continental Wine Challenge 2019, Netherlands - Monemvasia 2018 - GOLD medal